Search for a specific journal title (law or non-law) with the BU Journal title search.
Why would I want to use a journal index?
Journal indexes are an efficient way to start your research because they ensure the articles you're finding contain an extensive discussion of your topic. Contrast this with keyword searching, where results may contain only one instance of your keyword(s).
BULaw = BU School of Law
• BU = Boston University
• CD = BU School of Law CD-ROM
• ChRiv = Charles River Campus (incl. BULaw)
• Lexis = Lexis password required
• On campus = Only accessible on campus
• Password = Request password from law reference librarian
• Westlaw = Westlaw password required
• [source] = Internet source