BNA's Corporate Practice Library
- The Corporate Practice Library features an extensive collection of Corporate and Securities Portfolios, among materials on many corporate law topics
- Primary legal authorities include the 1933 and 1934 Acts, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, the Delaware Corporation Law and SEC Regulations
From Commerce Clearing House (CCH), IntelliConnect provides the full content of theFederal Securities Law Reporter and other material related to law related to business, taxation, health and other topics
- When logging in, you will be prompted to enter your BU e-mail address, in order to preserve any settings you make or folders of documents you create. The "Training & Support" tab includes a link to the Quick Start Guide and other online help.
- When using the Browse feature, topical categories include Securities (Federal) and Securities (State)
- For more information about CCH news sources on securities law, click here
Numerous databases are available on both these databases related to Securities Law Research. To view a wide range of these resources on the general topic of securities regulation law, see these links:
- Securities Practice Center (Bloomberg Law)
- Federal Securities Topic Page (Lexis)
- Securities Topics (Lexis Advance)
- Securities Resources (Westlaw)
- Securities Resources (WestlawNext)
Note: During a Lexis session, alternately, select "Transactional Advisor" from the first row of tabs, then Securities, for a range of tools for securities research.
BNA and the IntelliConnect/CCH services all provide news services to keep you apprised of developments in securities law. For information on these and other sources for securities law news, see the Keeping Current page in this research guide.